ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O.

Acid Mothers Temple

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Acid Mothers Temple Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. album cover

Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Music
Studio Album, released in 1997

1. Acid Mothers Prayer (52:59)
- Speed Guru
- Amphetamine A Go Go
- Pink Lady Lemonade
- Satori LSD
- Hawaiian Brownie
- Acid Mothers Temple For All!

Search ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. lyrics

Search ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. tabs

- Cotton Casino / voice, sitar, synthesizer
- Johan Wellens / cosmic narration, freak power
- Yoko / violin, cheese cake
- Ichi / dog
- Jijiji / synthesizer
- Kawabata Makoto / guitars, synthesizers, sarangi, alto recorder, oriental clarinet, cosmic ring modulator, speed guru

CD PSF (PSF 93), 1997

Thanks to Joren for the addition

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Those Who Came Never BeforeThose Who Came Never Before
Nod and Smile Records 2013
Starless & Bible Black SabbathStarless & Bible Black Sabbath
Alien8 Recording 2006
Audio CD$25.50 (used)

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Melting Paraiso U.F.O. 7x7 Hello Good Child 7" 45 RECORD USD $99.99 Buy It Now 5h 14m
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ** Very Good Condition ** USD $13.99 Buy It Now 13h 10m
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. Benzaiten 2 x Vinyl LP 2015 NEW USD $27.41 Buy It Now 2 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - MAGICAL POWER FROM MARS USED USD $12.48 Buy It Now 3 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - IN SEARCH OF THE LOST DIVINE USD $14.01 Buy It Now 3 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE CRYSTAL RAINBOW UNDER STARS CD MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. USD $9.99 [0 bids]
ACID TEMPLE MOTHERS WILD GALS A GO-GO CD MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Troubadours From Another Heaven USD $11.15 Buy It Now 3 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - Recurring Dream & Apocalypse USD $39.95 Buy It Now 4 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - MAGICAL POWER FROM MARS NEW C USD $29.74 Buy It Now 6 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - IN SEARCH OF THE LOST DIVINE USD $15.94 Buy It Now 6 days
Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Benzaiten [New Vinyl] USD $26.77 Buy It Now 7 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - WAKE TO THE NEW DAWN OF ANOTH USD $13.16 Buy It Now 8 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - WAKE TO THE NEW DAWN OF ANOTH USD $16.23 Buy It Now 8 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - SON OF A USD $12.18 Buy It Now 9 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - COMETARY USD $13.34 Buy It Now 9 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - SON OF A USD $15.20 Buy It Now 9 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - COMETARY USD $16.67 Buy It Now 9 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ASTRORGASM FROM THE INNER SPA USD $14.69 Buy It Now 9 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - BENZAITEN NEW VINYL RECORD USD $33.93 Buy It Now 9 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - BENZAITEN NEW CD USD $15.89 Buy It Now 12 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - Nam Myo Ho ** Brand New ** USD $20.75 Buy It Now 13 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ** Very Good Condition ** USD $30.49 Buy It Now 13 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ** Very Good Condition ** USD $51.75 Buy It Now 14 days
Benzaiten - Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. (2015, CD New) USD $15.03 Buy It Now 14 days
Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - Benzaiten [New CD] USD $15.90 Buy It Now 14 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.* ?- St. Captain Freak Out CD NM USD $18.00 Buy It Now 14 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - Crystal ** Brand New ** USD $67.95 Buy It Now 14 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - BENZAITEN USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $12.88 Buy It Now 14 days
Benzaiten - Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.90 Buy It Now 15 days
Mantra of Love [Digipak] by Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O. (C. USD $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
In 0 To Infinity by Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O./Acid Mothe. USD $9.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Acid Mothers Temple Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Wake To The New Dawn Of An NEW sealed USD $50.21 Buy It Now 19 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Benzaiten vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $52.60 Buy It Now 20 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - BORN TO BE WILD IN THE USA 20 USD $11.63 Buy It Now 21 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - IAO CHANT USD $16.98 Buy It Now 21 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - BORN TO BE WILD IN THE USA 20 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 21 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - IAO CHANT USD $20.31 Buy It Now 21 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - LA NOVIA NEW VINYL RECORD USD $33.53 Buy It Now 21 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - Pink USD $22.95 Buy It Now 21 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE&THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O-I.SEARCH O.LOST DIVINE ARC CD NEW+ USD $23.50 Buy It Now 22 days
Are We Experimental? by Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O./Acid M. USD $7.00 Buy It Now 23 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - WAKE TO A NEW DAWN OF ANOTHER USD $32.73 Buy It Now 24 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - ** Very Good Condition ** USD $32.95 Buy It Now 25 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - HAVE YOU SEEN THE OTHER SIDE USD $37.79 Buy It Now 27 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - BORN TO BE WILD IN THE USA 20 USD $10.51 Buy It Now 27 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O. - Recurring ** Brand New ** USD $54.95 Buy It Now 27 days
ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O./ACID MOTHERS ** Brand New ** USD $42.49 Buy It Now 27 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O - 4 Amazing Albums!!! USD $69.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Benzaiten cd IMPREC425 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE music online Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. ratings distribution

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. reviews

Review by UMUR
1 stars Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. is the debut album from Japanese psychadelic rock act Acid Mothers Temple. The album was released in 1997, so this is not an old sixties gem that no one has ever heard about.

The music on Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. is utter noise. Now I dont normally state something like that this early in my reviews. I usually wait until my conclusion with such utterings but in this case Ill make an exception because this album is beyond my comprehension ( I guess Im not the right target group). I put the album on and expected some good psychadelic rock but instead Im met by a wall of noise, and I mean NOISE. It sounds like someone dropped a lot of acid, turned the volume all the way up,jammed for about an hour and then released that jam session as an album ( It must have been a real bad trip). The noisy section continues for about 30 minutes before the album quiets down for a while. The noise returns and then were actually treated with something that is melodic but too repetitive in the end. The album ends with more noises. I have never heard anything like this before and Ive listened and still listen to both grindcore and noisecore bands. Many of those bands almost sound melodic compared to this music. Most of the music on Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. actually reminds me of Noisecore played in mid tempo instead of blastbeat pace.

This resembles torture. They shouldnt have used something civilized like Metallica to torture those poor souls on Guantanamo. This album would have been a much better choice. They would have confessed to anything within a couple of minutes, Im pretty sure of that. This is unbearable for me. I was sure this was a joke the first time I listened to it, but now Im not so sure.

I cant really comment on the musicianship as it is non existent. I can only hear what is happening towards the end of the album in the melodic quiet part and there the musicianship seems allright.

The production is extremely lo-fi and too loud which means that the sound is totally distorted and you cant hear whats happening most of the time.

This is without a doubt one of the worst albums I have reviewed so far and I have really tried to imagine who would enjoy this music and found no answer. 1 star is deserved for this extremely noisy and repetitive album. I like psychadelic music but this is just too far out. I really hope that the next albums from Acid Mothers Temple are better than this one. Talking about getting off to a bad start.

Review by octopus-4
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Neo Teams
2 stars The first thing that appears clearly is the reason why the lineup is made of about 15 musicians. You need a lot of people to make all that noise. I have tried to listen to this album very carefully, and after the first 10 minutes the only relevant things are voices (maybe?) and electric guitar that could have been recorder directly from the Pompeii's version of a saucerful of secrets. The problem is that those sounds are lost in the noise. The rhythmic base is probably 7/4, I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter very much, as all the instruments play noise. At about 11 minutes, the bass tries some variations, but they can be catched only with a lot of attantion, apart when the drums are listenable. That's when a structure seems to appear (minute 12:30 more or less). At minute 15 I start wondering why there are so many "subtitles" to the only track present. It's true the the first minute is quiet and totally different, but at this point it justifies only 2 sub-track names, not 11. The bass base stops at minute 18 40 seconds later tho noise stops and a (keyboard?) chord fills the scene. Something like Tangerine Dream's Zeit. A distorted voice starts sayin something, and this is not bad. A bit of krautrock? Surprise! A string instrument (acoustic guitar) and some voices appear and leave suddenly to give room to drums and a different type of noise. This is not casual. Noise and pauses appear to be studied. At minute 24 it becomes purely "electronic", in the original mening of the word. Like a 50s SciFi soundtrack, with the addition of distorted voices. Unfortunately it turns back to noise in few seconds. At minute 26 I decide to give up. I resist until minute 28, but it's too much. I'll go for a bit of "snow goose" now.

If you REALLY like psichedelia, you can give it a try. Two stars only for real fans of the genre.

Post a review of ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE "Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O."