WHITE

White White album cover

Buy WHITE Music
Studio Album, released in 2005

1. New Day (5:13)
2. Beyond the Sea of Lies (4:33)
3. Fate (5:18)
4. Dreamaway (4:42)
5. Loyal (4:11)
6. Crazy Believer (5:33)
7. Waterhole (6:11)
8. Mighty Love (7:08)
9. Give Up Giving Up (4:43)
10. This Settles It Once and For All (5:17)

Search WHITE White lyrics

Search WHITE White tabs

- Alan White / drums
- Steve Boyce / bass
- Kevin Currie / vocals
- Karl Haug / guitar
- Geoff Downes / keyboards

and to easy livin for the last updates

WHITE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WHITE White Music

THE KORGIS lp THE KORGIS argentina ID# 37495 PROMO WHITE LABEL-1980-SPANISH TI USD $24.00 Buy It Now
(100) CDBC06PB Paperboard CD Mailer Self Sealing with Flap DVD Media White Mail USD $14.99 Buy It Now
High Hopes and Heartbreaks - Brooke White - CD USD $4.50 Buy It Now
THE MARKETS lp BATMAN argentina ID# 55510 PROMO WHITE LABEL MH 12553 NM EX autom USD $45.00 Buy It Now
Kicks & Chicks lp Red vinyl Ltd #ed 343/1000 White Light Rising Four etc USD $24.99 Buy It Now
JULIANA HATFIELD - The White Broken Line: live recordings - CD ** Brand New ** USD $23.49 Buy It Now
DAVID BOWIE black & white 2006 oblong VINYL STICKER official merchandise IMPORT USD $4.52 Buy It Now
Black & White by Janie Frickie (CD, 1986, Columbia) USD $24.99 Buy It Now
JOHN SIMON Album LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG+ GF Sleeve White WB WS 1849 Promo USD $49.49 Buy It Now
Barry White ~ The Best of ~Millennium Collet ~ CD ~ PreOwn ~Very Good Condition USD $3.29 Buy It Now
(200) CDBC06PB Paperboard CD Mailer Self Sealing with Flap DVD Media White Mail USD $26.99 Buy It Now
GENO WHITE Pick Dust An Electric Collection CD Blues Rock Fusion Clear Ear OOP USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Snow White and The Three Stooges OST LP NM CS8450 1961 Promo/Demo Stereo USD $99.99 Buy It Now
THE MOTELS lp CUIDADO argentina ID# 53503 PROMO WHITE LABEL-1980 EMI 8047 EX NM USD $25.00 Buy It Now
THE MOTELS lp MOTELS argentina ID# 53505 PROMO WHITE LABEL-1979 EMI 8184 NM NM a USD $25.00 Buy It Now
Congo Natty-Code Red/Emperor Selassie I 12" Jungle Vinyl White Label Drum USD $25.89 Buy It Now
CHRISTMAS With The COASTERS - Jingle Bell Rock Silent Night White Christmas USD $11.99 Buy It Now
SONNY & CHER Reel-to-Reel Tape Lot (3 Tapes) Dark Lady-Bittersweet White Light.. USD $34.99 [0 bids]
THE OVERLANDERS lp MICHELE argentina ID# 47197 PROMO WHITE LABEL ORIGINAL MONO P USD $50.00 Buy It Now
LIZA MINNELLI Japan 1972 White Label Promo LP ion LIZA WITH A "Z" Television USD $29.99 Buy It Now
THE SEARCHERS lp THE SEARCHERS argentina ID# 49107 1981-PROMO WHITE LABEL MH 145 USD $54.00 Buy It Now
JIMMY SCOTT doowop 45 SOMEHOW / Don't be misled WHITE LABEL PROMO vg plus e0694 USD $23.95 Buy It Now
Jack White I'M SHAKIN 7" 45rpm Third Man Records USD $10.99 Buy It Now
CHAKA KHAN Japan 1985 WHITE LABEL PROMO NM 7"45 THIS IS MY NIGHT USD $29.99 Buy It Now
DAVID BOWIE NO PLAN LTD ED WHITE VINYL WITH LITHO DIE CUT ETCHED READY TO SHIP!! USD $89.95 Buy It Now
The Hives, The Black and White Album (CD) 2007 Exclusive I Cant Give It To You USD $30.00 Buy It Now
Charles E Funk Rebellion Promo 45 White Whale 297 Lovin' Cup V+ Condition USD $4.95 Buy It Now
WHITE TOWN - Don't Mention the War - CD ** Brand New ** USD $26.49 Buy It Now
George Jenkins The Sounds Of 1000 Strings White Christmas Crown CST-5 USD $2.00 Buy It Now
(DA771) White Rabbits, Temporary - 2012 DJ CD USD $3.87 Buy It Now
ISLAND DAVID ARKENSTONE WITH ANDREW WHITE Cassette Tape USD $1.99 Buy It Now
GREAT WHITE Once Bitten Heavy Metal Hard Rock cassette USD $1.99 Buy It Now
TIME TRAVEL Various 12" VINYL US Smile Communications 1998 4 Track White Vinyl USD $8.40 Buy It Now
FREELOADER Afrokin 12" VINYL UK Goya 3 Track Remix Info Stickered White Label USD $8.40 Buy It Now
BLISS (DANCE) New Dawn 12" VINYL Score 3 Track Club Mix White Label Test USD $4.06 Buy It Now
JONATHAN PERKINS I'll Lay My Silver Spurs 12" VINYL UK 4 Track White Label Text USD $4.06 Buy It Now
HEAR NO EVIL Maneater 12" VINYL UK Unique 1988 3 Track White Label Test USD $6.46 Buy It Now
PRIVATE LIVES Because You're Young 12" VINYL UK Chrysalis 1982 2 Track White USD $4.06 Buy It Now
STEVE CARLTON Keep On Walking 12" VINYL UK 3 Track Handwritten White Label USD $4.06 Buy It Now
PERSPEX WHITE OUT You Turn On My World 12" VINYL UK Sunflower 1991 3 Track USD $4.06 Buy It Now
CRAZY CLUB BANGER Wind It Up 12" VINYL Theory 5 Track Remix White Label USD $4.06 Buy It Now
RIG Spank 12" VINYL UK Dead Good 1991 3 Track White Label Promo In Company USD $5.42 Buy It Now
SOUL TO SOUL Just Right 12" VINYL UK Ten 1992 6 Track White Label Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
BARRY WHITE Follow That And See 12" VINYL UK Breakout 1989 3 Track Extended USD $4.06 Buy It Now
SPACE MONKEY One More Shot 12" VINYL UK 2 Track White Label Promo With USD $4.06 Buy It Now
25TH OF MAY Made In The Usa 12" VINYL UK White Drugs 2 Track Scud Mix Promo In USD $6.46 Buy It Now
NORTHERN HEIGHTZ Fly To You 12" VINYL UK 2005 2 Track White Label Promo Club USD $4.06 Buy It Now
SUE CHALONER I Wanna Thanks You 12" VINYL UK Pulse 8 2 Track White Label Test USD $4.06 Buy It Now
ARLENE DUNCAN I Wanna Groove 12" VINYL 2 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $4.06 Buy It Now
IN GLORIOUS COLOUR White 12" VINYL UK 1994 2 Track Titled Stickered White Label USD $6.46 Buy It Now
TOWNLEY You Bother Me 12" VINYL UK 4 Track White Label Promo In Title Stamped USD $4.06 Buy It Now
ZIGGY MARLEY Good Time 12" VINYL 3 Track White Label Test Pressing In Title USD $4.06 Buy It Now
DRP Every Day All Day 12" VINYL UK Private 4 Track White Label Hip Hop Single USD $4.06 Buy It Now
PLYERS Where Is The Love 12" VINYL UK Private 3 Track White Label Promo (Crtug9) USD $6.46 Buy It Now
ANNABELLA LWIN Don't Dance With Strangers 12" VINYL UK Rca 1985 3 Track White USD $4.06 Buy It Now
HEATWAVE Who Dat 12" VINYL UK Soul City 3 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $6.46 Buy It Now
HAVANNA Schtoom 12" VINYL UK Limbo 1992 2 Track White Label Promo B/W Kuba Mix USD $4.06 Buy It Now
ANDY BELL Crazy 12" VINYL UK Sanctuary 2005 2-Track White Label Promo Featuring USD $6.46 Buy It Now
STEVE WALSH Letters Of Love 12" VINYL UK Innervision 1983 2 Track White Label USD $4.06 Buy It Now
21 STRANGERS On Safari 12" VINYL UK Ka 1983 2 Track White Label (Kat16) USD $6.46 Buy It Now
STARS OF HEAVEN Holyhead 12" VINYL UK 1987 4 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $4.06 Buy It Now
WENDY WARCHAL Was Your Love 12" VINYL UK Private 4 Track White Label Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
WHITE WOLF She 12" VINYL US Rca 1986 Double A Sided Promo (Jr14360) USD $4.06 Buy It Now
KING TRIGGER Temptation 12" VINYL UK Chrysalis 1982 2 Track White Label Test USD $6.46 Buy It Now
SANDMEN Dust Devil 12" VINYL UK Lola 4 Track White Label B/W Home, Bringing It USD $4.06 Buy It Now
SUMMERHILL Here I Am 12" VINYL UK Polydor 3 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $6.46 Buy It Now
TOP Number One Dominator 12" VINYL UK Island 1 Track 1 Sdided White Label Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
PARIS ANGELS Oh Yes 12" VINYL UK Sheer Joy 3 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $4.06 Buy It Now
SKINNY Can't Step 12" VINYL UK 2 Track White Label Test Pressing B/W Understand USD $4.06 Buy It Now
GRAND MAL Jibber The Kibber 12" VINYL UK Magma 2 Track White Label Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
TREACLE PEOPLE Further Away 12" VINYL UK G-Force 4 Track White Label Promo With USD $4.06 Buy It Now
WAYNE WADE It Was Joe Grine 12" VINYL UK Stamped White Label Test Pressing But USD $4.06 Buy It Now
CATTY RANKS Roses Are Red 12" VINYL UK 2 Track Stamped White Label Test USD $4.06 Buy It Now
CUD Hey Wire 12" VINYL UK Imaginary 1990 3 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $4.06 Buy It Now
AVERAGE WHITE BAND Walk On By 12" VINYL UK Rca 1979 2 Track Limited Edition USD $6.46 Buy It Now
PAL Talk We Don't 12" VINYL UK Motown 4 Track White Labelclub Mix Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
SHARON BENSON Hold On I'm Comin' 12" VINYL UK 2 Track Stickered White Label USD $4.06 Buy It Now
LIFE WITH PATRICK Persuasion 12" VINYL UK Tiger Lily 1991 4 Track White Label USD $6.46 Buy It Now
AMERICA'S Jogging In America 12" VINYL UK 2 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $4.06 Buy It Now
RENE AND YVETTE Je T'aime 12" VINYL UK Sedition 1986 2 Track White Label USD $6.46 Buy It Now
TOWNLEY You Bother Me 12" VINYL UK 4 Track White Label Promo In Title Stampe USD $2.71 Buy It Now
DANIEL SAHULEKA Viva La Libertad 12" VINYL UK Polydor 3 Track White Label Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
KARYN WHITE Way You Love Me 12" VINYL UK 2 Track 12" Remix Promo B/W Simp House USD $4.06 Buy It Now
EASTERHOUSE Inspiration 12" VINYL UK Rough Trade 1986 4 Track White Label Test USD $6.46 Buy It Now
FRONTLINERS I Can't Take It 12" VINYL UK Centurion 2 Track White Label Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
PRUDES Ps I'm Leaving 12" VINYL Dutch Imaginary 1989 4 Track White Label Test USD $4.06 Buy It Now
COMPLEX (DANCE) Forced Hand 12" VINYL UK Based On Bass 2 Track White Label Test USD $4.06 Buy It Now
MODERN ROMANCE Burn It 12" VINYL UK Rca 1985 2 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $4.06 Buy It Now
HMM Howler 12" VINYL UK Strongroom 2 Track White Label Promo USD $4.06 Buy It Now
GENE LOVES JEZEBEL Gorgeous 12" VINYL UK Beggars Banquet 1987 3 Track White USD $4.06 Buy It Now
LSG Curious 12" VINYL UK Warner 2 Track Remix White Label (Sam3258) USD $6.46 Buy It Now
LAWANDA In My Dreams 12" VINYL US Soiree 4 Track White Label Drive Trains USD $4.06 Buy It Now
HABIT Fly Like An Eagle 12" VINYL UK Virgin 1990 2 Track White Label Test USD $6.46 Buy It Now
DJ JUNGLE FEVER Elemental Force 12" VINYL Rising High 4 Track Handwritten White USD $4.06 Buy It Now
SHOLA AMA You Might Need Somebody 12" VINYL 2 Track Handwritten White Label USD $4.06 Buy It Now
MOOSE BROS Tall Stories And Second Hand Cars 12" VINYL UK 5 Track White Label USD $6.46 Buy It Now
BLOW MONKEYS Choice 12" VINYL UK Rca 1989 3 Track White Label Test Pressing USD $6.46 Buy It Now
DJ SURREAL Submerge 12" VINYL UK Hard Leaders 1998 2 Track Info Stickered White USD $4.06 Buy It Now
AVERAGE WHITE BAND Spirit Of Love 12" VINYL UK Polydor 1988 3 Track Dance Mix USD $4.06 Buy It Now
CAMILLE White Christmas 12" VINYL UK Emi 1979 2 Track B/W Snowbelle (12Emi5014) USD $4.06 Buy It Now

More places to buy WHITE music online Buy WHITE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WHITE White ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(18%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

WHITE White reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars Iīve got to admit this one got me by surprise. I had no great expectation about it. Sure, maybe it would sound as an Asia leftover. But when I finally decided to buy it I was taken aback by its high quality. The sound is obviously not really prog, but so well played and arranged it really stands out. Singer kevin Currie has a different, grittier voice that makes him sound like no one in this style. Downes keyboards are more subtle and no as flashy as you should expect. Excellent guitar lines and bass. White knows when to play exactly what the song asks for and thatīs a big quality concerning someone who plays prog music most of his life.

The songwriting is good and all tunes are listenible. Itīs not the case of two hits and the rest is filler, like so many AOR albums I heard in the past. Highlights are the two first tracks in my opinion: New Day and Beyond The Sea Of Lies.

Ok, itīs not prog at all, but itīs very well done and worth a listen if you like a good AOR record for a change once in a while, like I do. Recommended for the open minded who enjoy a good prog-pop album like Asia or Journey.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Better white than ramshackled!

This is a very nice melodic rock album with light progressive and harder rock touches. The name of the band refers, of course, to Alan White, the drummer of Yes since 1974. This is his second album as a bandleader, the first being Ramshackled from 1976. This new album and band (luckily!) have nothing to do, musically, with Ramshackled. In addition to Alan on drums, we also find here Geoff Downes from Asia (and also one-time Yes member). The sound of White is clearly closer to that of Asia than it is to that of Alan's day-time band.

The singer here sounds very similar to Fish of Marillion, but it is not him. However, these songs would indeed have fitted very well on one of Fish's solo albums like Sunsets On Empire. The rest of the band here were previously unknown to me, but all the instruments are very well played. I particularly like the guitars and the strong presence of acoustic guitars on some tracks.

The cover art by Roger Dean is very beautiful. From where does he get the inspiration to create all these amazing pictures for so many great albums?

A well made album. Good, but non-essential.

Review by lor68
2 stars Well what's all the fuss about it? Ok it's not a prog album, but rather better labelled as AOR music or mainstream, sometimes in the vein of B. Adams. The unique exception could have been represented by the track#9 "Loyal" or a few melodic moments, but the singer is not able to emulate this kind of "Gabrielesque" vocalism; or you could have also appreciated a different style, emulating the modern Yes band of the "Modern Rabin Era" within the first two tracks, but then you can stay listening to it and you are disappointed at the end...the good intoduction inside "Waterhole" is not enough to recommend the present album, as the role of G. Downes at the keyboards is not remarkable here and the approach by the veteran drummer A. White is not equal to his performance with the old Yes!!

So I'm not enthusiastic about it, but make your own choice as usual!

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Going for the (number) one

Having lived in Bellevue near Seattle, USA for many years, Alan White has naturally taken an interest in the local music scene; recently he has worked with local band MerKaBa from time to time. Simultaneously, Alan began work on a new project of his own, using members of MerKaBa and another local band called Treason in the line up. Demos were recorded by this band, the name adopted being White. One final line up change was to ensure before the band recorded an official album, when former Yes and long time Asia keyboards player Geoff Downes was brought in to replace the current keyboard player. Interestingly, Downes involvement appears to have been whited out on the band's current website.

The way the album was put together was similar to the approach taken for Alan's solo album "Ramshackled" many years previously, although the results are quite different. That album was a fusion based affair, while this is a much more straightforward rock album. There is not a lot of prog going on here, the songs rely on strong melodies, catchy rhythms, and other AOR tenets. I must confess that while vocalist Kevin Currie has a voice well suited for the harder style of rock, I found his contribution to this album to be something of a mismatch.

The band's style has conveniently been likened to that of Asia, perhaps as much due to the links between Yes and Asia as in terms of the actual music. That said, the tight nature of the arrangements and brevity of the tracks do invite such comparisons. For me though, the music here does not have the consistency we associate with Asia, the songs jumping between different pop rock styles much more randomly. To that extent, listeners are far more likely to find something they like here, but perhaps less likely to find the package as a whole to be satisfactory.

Expectations might be at their highest for the 7+ minute "Mighty love", but this turns out to be a rambling soft reggae number; fine in its own way, but it sees the band veering off in yet another direction without really achieving a lot.

Overall, an enjoyable listen. Those seeking something representative of Alan White himself will search in vain here, he is simply the name behind the project.

5 stars I can honestly say I aproached this record with mixed feelings...I loved the solo album of Alan White "Ramshackled" even if, of the five Yes solo albums, it was the "less progressive". I expected something modern, coming from musicians prog-related. For sure, I didn't expect a Yes album, or an ... (read more)

Report this review (#108937) | Posted by scandosch | Friday, January 26, 2007 | Review Permanlink

1 stars What started out with a lot of hype has fallen flat. I was looking forward to this release having heard the demos, the interviews and the press. What I received was a fairly poor recording of a fairly mediocre band playing some interesting songs. Some is polite - there were a couple. The ... (read more)

Report this review (#94398) | Posted by GreyToday | Friday, October 13, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I think I've got this prog-pop thing finally figured out. O.K., here's the thing. When unusual prog vocalists (like Jon Anderson, say) came on the scene in the early 70's, we relished their vocals as long as they were singing phrases like "a seasoned witch could call you from the depths of y ... (read more)

Report this review (#81819) | Posted by Squire Jaco | Friday, June 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WHITE "White"