Animations - Reset Your Soul CD (album) cover

4 stars Very energetic and melodic prog metal band from Poland. To be quite honest I was expecting a Riverside clone but it's actually closer to Dream Theater in style but far from being a copycat. Very good singer with a powerful voice that doesn't go over the edge.

There are piano parts here and there, even a touch of jazz on the second track (Demons of war) that reminded me of Uzeb (Québec jazz-fusion band).

I bought the album on Napster after listening to a few samples and I haven't look back since, very good album. They didn't reinvent the wheel of course but I was in for a good ride nonetheless.

Highly recommended !