Meshuggah - I CD (album) cover

I

Meshuggah

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

poito
1 stars This is supposed to be the best accomplishment of the band so far, a 21 min long track of brutal, or not that brutal sound. The values? Well, as usual, repeated sounds, once and again, it could all be packed in about 16 seconds, the rest up to 20 minutes is dull, dull, dull, dull, dull. As I said in former reviews, Meshuggash' production is kind of physiological restorative for bad days, and a psychological weapon to let neighbors know this is not a good day to mess with you. What can be musically explored in this line has already been done, there is no more to add, that's how I see it, and that's why it is dull. Now, if you use it to trance, I have nothing to say. Enjoy and take it easy. I don't give more musical credit to this than to Fripp and Eno inaudible experiments... maybe a bit more.
poito | 1/5 |