Metallica - Master Of Puppets CD (album) cover

MASTER OF PUPPETS

Metallica

poito
1 stars The difference between heavy metal and death metal is already in the name. Death metal kills music, the bands just want to say loud they are angry and we are modfok. Is that a reason to be in PA? Even the worst album by metal drillers Iron Maiden, White Snake, Savatage, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, etc etc has more music inside. I grew up with heavy as most people did, and well, whoever says this MOP is at the same level as masterpieces like Fragile, Selling England by The Pound, Machine Head, or In the Court is simply an illiterate. I used to be an illiterate myself, but lucky me, I was educated by friends, and thousands of hours listening about everything. And when the time came I took care of not letting my children to listen to Sesame Street or Smurf music, or two-notes songs of any kind so to keep their young brains detoxified, and I was also very choosy when feeding them with heavy metal.
poito | 1/5 |