Galahad - Quiet Storms CD (album) cover

Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team
4 stars The title can give us a good idea of what is this new album. This is the quiet side of Galahad with piano, vocals, and classical arrangements. We don't miss the guitars, it show us how good are the songs. The band is really serious when it comes to do some solid melodies, melancholic, dramatic. There are some new songs and old ones with only a few average ones. If you are a fan of the band, this is a nice addition to your collection and surely a good introduction to the band unless you don't enjoy at all acoustic music. I will bet that this album will pick the curiosity of your female companion in a rainy Sunday afternoon.
rdtprog | 4/5 |