Magenta - We Are Legend CD (album) cover

WE ARE LEGEND

Magenta

javajeff
5 stars This is easily Magenta's best album for a progressive rock fan, and right up there with Seven as a great starting place for their catalog of music. With three mammoth tracks, that alone should have most of us excited. Well, Magenta delivers an excellent performance on all fronts. Superb musicianship support these excellent compositions, along with sound samples and some well placed guitar solos with a Floydian vibe. It is clear that they put polish into these tracks. Christina Booth has an addictive quality to her vocal performance. She always draws me in on every album, and We Are Legend is no different. From the perfect pitch, to the exceptional phrasing, I always love the way she sings. The 26 minute Trojan starts things off, and I have no complaints with Colours or Legend. It is a must have album for a Progressive Rock fan. 4.5 stars.
javajeff | 5/5 |