New Trolls Atomic System - Tempi Dispari CD (album) cover

TEMPI DISPARI

New Trolls Atomic System

Rock Progressivo Italiano

poito
4 stars Deleted because of the abusive anti adblocker technology that should not be used on those that build the site with our reviews. We write reviews for free, aiming the young people so they know what to expect in an album, always with a positive spirit of guiding through high quality music and to spare them lots of time and money when searching for good prog music. There is a lot of crap music out there, and it is now infected with lots of crap advertising in the page. The amount of aggressive advertising is simply unbearable and we have to skip lots of screens and boxes just to find a small piece of content. No to the anti adblocker intrusive technology. Leave our computers and brains alone.
poito | 4/5 |