Clearlight - Clearlight Symphony CD (album) cover

CLEARLIGHT SYMPHONY

Clearlight

UMUR
1 stars Well some might concider this to be prog rock. I for one think this is repetitive easy listening muzak. You know, the kind of music you hear when entering a shopping mall or the music you get when waiting on the phone for som public assistence. How this album got a score right now that says 4.28 is unbelievable to me. This is way too soft and trivial for me. Yes there are lots of layers in the music, but it doesn´t make this exciting, at least not to me. The fact that there are only two long songs on the album doesn´t really help, because it seems Clearlight uses this as an excuse to play their riffs for a long, long time with only few changes.

If you like very mellow meditative and not too challenging prog rock this might be the thing for you. I would rather take a stroll down the mall. At least there I can get something in return for my investment.

Not recommendable at all.

UMUR | 1/5 |