Puppet Show - Traumatized  CD (album) cover

TRAUMATIZED

Puppet Show

UMUR
2 stars Traumatized is prog rock in the vein of Genesis and Marillion. I hear both seventies prog and neo prog in their sound. Weīve heard it all before and the surprises are few. I think neo prog fans will get the most out of this.

The musicians play very well but the album is mared by bad production. Itīs not that you canīt hear was is being played, itīs just that the way they have decided to sound doesnīt sound nice in my ears. A typical low-budget production.

I am missing a bit of originality to make this a worthy purchase. I really hope they have made an effort to be more inventive on their new album. Because I will review that one before long. This is not exciting enough for me.

UMUR | 2/5 |